Mr. Kuperberg, the foreign department that deals with representing foreign companies in Israel supporting their business in Israel, as well as splitting accounting, human resources services, salaries, taxation and auditing.
Professional and Public Activity
- Founding President of the Israel Business Consultants Association
- Vice President of The Israel-Poland Chamber of Commerce.
- Accompanying comptroller of municipalities on behaf of the Ministry of interior
- Lecturer on professional issues both in Israel and abroad; publishing of papers in the
professional and economic press and media appearances regarding professional matters
Membership in various Organization
- Institute of CPAs in Israel
- The Israel Business Consultants Association (founding president)
- Israel – Poland Chamber of commerce (vice president)
Past Professional and Public Activities
- Vice-President of Lahav – The Federation of Israel’s organizations of the Self-
Employed, for 12 years.
- Judge – Public Representative at the Tel-Aviv Regional Court of Labor
- A member of the Superior Advisory Council of the Income Tax Authority for the
improvement of service to the citizen
- Chairman of the Sub-Committee for Small Businesses at the Prime Minister’s Team for
- Adviser to the Mayor of Tel-Aviv for the promotion of businesses
- Chairman of the Municipal Tax Appeal Committee at the Tel-Aviv Municipality
- Deputy Chairman of the Tel-Aviv Branch of the Israel Institute of CPAs
- Served as a lecturer on Taxation and Economics at the Hebrew University, the
Technion, and the Tel-Aviv, Haifa and Bar-Ilan Universities.
MA (law) Bar-Ilan University
MSc (marketing) , City University Of New York .
Accounting graduate of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Graduate of the Ministry of Industry and Trade’s course for commercial attachés