The firm was founded in 1974 and consists of a staff of 25, including 5 CPAs and 4 economists/business consultants. The firm is a member of Alliott International, an international network of CPAs and business consultants, with 200+ branches in 80+ nations worldwide.
Alliott International is the one of the 20th largest organization of its kind in the world.
The firm’s professional team consists of graduates in accounting, economics and
business consulting, possessing 30 years of rich and varied experience in their areas of operation, both in the business sector and in the non-profit sector.
The firm possesses cooperation agreements with various consulting and operational entities, specializing in additional areas, thereby enabling us to staff each and every project – as necessary – with a comprehensive inter-disciplinary team.
The firm’s operations are conducted by three central departments:
- Auditing ,taxation, internal auditing and accounting
- Business consulting.
- Services for foreign companies acting in Israel.
The concept behind Alliott Group of which our office is a part, is to provide a broad range of business services under a “one-stop-shop” umbrella. Clients are served by a multi-disciplinary team, which includes accountants, economists, as well as marketing and finance consultants. This integrated approach offers all the professional services that a small to mid-size business might require, in a cost-effective outsourcing framework. This includes professional brainstorming, generating a constant flow of new ideas for enhancing the client’s business. The result of this integrated approach is the maximizing of benefits the consulting process has to offer.
We can, naturally, custom-tailor the range of professional services that we provide, in order to suit the individual needs of the client.
Scope Of Our Services
- Business Consulting
- Auditing and Taxation
- Economic consulting
- Bookkeeping and treasury
- Marketing Consulting
- Tax return services for employees and self employeds
- International and local business initiatives
- Internal auditing
- Businesses and non profit organizations
- Investigative auditing recovery programs
- Comprehensive services for non-profit organizations
- Locating private, public and government incentives and grants
- Creditor agreements (“Chapter 11”)
- Comprehensive services and consultancy for liquidation and receivership, including as accompanying comptroller
- Comprehensive services for municipalities.
- Organizational consulting
- Municipal taxation
- Arbitration and mediation.
- Experts opinion and testimony.
- Municipal taxation and bank charges reduction.
- Comprehensive consultancy for foreigners establishing or having activities in Israel.
- Accounting, audit and taxation.
- Human resources management and payrolls for foreign workers / expert working in Israel or Israelis working abroad.
- Establishing a foreign held Israeli company / branch / permanent establishment.
- Acting as “local Representative” for foreign held companies.